View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 02:14 PM   #8
angel mkiv
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
angel mkiv is an unknown quantity at this point
So I've never been to ohio but have had a plane stop in Phoenix so il chime in
-the weather honestly is better then most of the nation since I watch the world news Daily and you don't have tornadoes,flooding,super hot summers,land fires,and shitty winters..not many natural disasters except the recent land slide..honestly all we get a rain during the year with beautifull 80 degree summers and maybe a couple days of snow during the winter..so I'm my eyes we have the best weather..
- compared to California and the west coast the poeple are nicer and we have way better roads and everything is "cleaner" and more "classy"
-we don't have shitty emmission regulations just a ob2 check if 96 and newer and ifs older a idle/2500 dyno test but no visual inspections..
-again I only landed in Phoenix so from what I saw it's just a big city in the Dessert with nothing around..also no beaches or beautifull scenery
-the car scene is actually huge!always car meets/shows and we actually have formula drift stop by unlike Phoenix I beleive
-a shit ton of tech and medical related jobs so your covered there..
-we have a bunch of local tracks and drift events and a lot of tuning shops local also..
-hope that kinda helps but honestly if you can handle the rain and you love the outdoors Seattle is your place to be..hope that helps