View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 12:55 PM   #1
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
The Government Owns You and Everything You Have

It's a funny thing, ownership. It brings us pride and elation when we purchase something we've wanted, and for most of us it brings a very serious desire to keep that which we own safe.

However, it's all a load of bollocks. We own nothing. Everything we have can be taken by our government, a government we think of as flawed but ultimately one of the better on Earth.

Housing- Dependent on taxes and fees. Don't pay the taxes or fees and the house or land becomes the government's. This is true even if you utilize zero government infrastructure. You lease the land you think you own.

Transport- Dependent on licensing and other regulatory fees. Don't pay the fees, don't get a license, and you're out. They take your car and force you to comply or they sell your car.

Personal effects- Dependent on your actions and how much you owe the government. Don't pay your taxes, or be involved in something that the State thinks is illegal and buh-bye gaming computer, sweet Snap-On toolbox and vintage skateboard collection.

Person- You don't own yourself. The government owns you. If you commit a victimless crime (i.e. one where there was no initiation of force [force being assault, murder, theft- anything which either causes monetary or physical harm to another]), the government authorizes its employees to arrest you. If you do not recognize this arrest, you will be forcibly taken into custody. If you resist this force with equal force, the government will escalate force until it neutralizes you by incapacitation or death. If you allow yourself to be arrested, you will spend time in a cell and will possibly get raped. (More men get raped in this country than women- look it up. [2020 edit: I believe this was misogynistic and I apologize.])

Think about it. Nothing that I've said is a lie. You will never truly own anything in your life. Everything you have will always be a misstep or ideological requirement away from being gone. Free men have a luxury none of us have ever known- no claimants. Free men know fairness- we do not. Free men have only thieves to guard against, we have governments to guard against.

I despise the fact that I will never own anything. The only things I guess I could consider "owned" are those the government can never find- the things one cannot enjoy because they are hidden.

Last edited by KA24DESOneThree; 12-16-2020 at 05:33 PM..
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links