View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 01:50 AM   #3005
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamilitaryman View Post
Sorry, perhaps I should've been a bit more detailed on that one. I was asking what your favorite source for wheels, where a company has great customer service & wheels @ a good price.

There is a lot of planning involved to achieve the look you want, there's no question about that. I'll do some more research and return to the thread once I've made a decision. I simply want maximum contact patch with an aggressive look. I would like to avoid using spacers, I can deal with rolling/pulling of the fenders.

I also should've mentioned that the car will be driven at the track often.

I'll keep searching in the meantime...
Well, atleast you know what you want to do out of it. Personally, for a set of square, meaty track wheels, I'd go 17x9.5 +22 (ish) and slap some 255/40-17 Nitto NT01 for grip. Should be good enough to get 0* camber in the rear and get away with some pull.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote