View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 07:04 PM   #1
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Interest Check// Custom S13 Vented Coilpack Covers

Hi All,

I just wanted to do an interest check and pitch this idea to see if there is a market for custom vented S13 SR20DET coil pack covers. So far I have 2 concepts, The first being one with vents down the length of the cover. The 2nd has 4 vents on either side with a flat area in the middle.

The thought behind the 2nd design is to be able to customize to suite the buyer. One could have their screen / team name engraved into the centre for a nice custom touch. PLEASE NOTE: I will not be engraving copyrighted company logos (NISMO, NISSAN ect.) so don't ask.

Parts come with the raw aluminum finish and do not include any logos or branding. Paint them, powder coat them or sandblast them for a nice matte finish.

The Coilpack cover design clears stock coilpacks but would come with 6 longer M5 x 0.8mm x 20mm socket head cap screws. The new longer hardware allows the use of a spacer (not included) to clear aftermarket coil packs if needed.

I was thinking $70USD shipped for the standard vented one and $90USD shipped for a custom job.

Let me know,

-Jordie
Sponsored Links