View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 08:14 PM   #1
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
WTT Clean S13 Hatch for Daily

Cars I am looking for (don't fucking contact me if it is not one of these, or similar to these i.e. don't offer me an ATV, Xbox, or Grand am)
Japanese 2 door that isn't RWD preferably
B13 Sentra
AE92 Corolla
GC8 Impreza L
Integra LS or GSR

I have a 1989 240sx with a DOHC KA
5 Speed
Runs and drives
Title in hand
Inspected
Mileage is unknown. Title says 151K, odometer is from a silvia, and engine isn't original.
New Exedy clutch with less than 1000 miles on it
Apex'i N1 exhaust and test pipe (still have stock exhaust and cat for inspection)
lowered on springs and struts on all 4 corners
Hotshot 4-2-1 manifold (rare, not sold anymore, best header for KA)
comes with the 4 SE's on the car, but for the right price I have 2 more and 2 steelies
180sx Tail lights
JDM cluster
I also have more suspension with tein springs and tenzo springs
Battery relocated to trunk
engine bay is ready for KA-T or SR
yellow fogs
clean frame rails and quarter panels. Tiny rocker bubbling, maybe the size of a half dollar
theres a small spot on the wheel well but it isn't affecting anything
new tie rod boots
new rear sway bar links
Car is reliable and quick

Pros:
Crackless dash
pretty much rust free
not molested (reason I'm trading is because I want to molest it but would rather let someone else do it)
Working heat and P/S
Interior 7/10

Cons:
quarter panel dent on driver side
small scattered dings
No A/C

I want a trade because I need a car, but if you really want to buy it, I'll take 3200 cash firm. Drift tax because I don't want to outright sell.

Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links