View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 02:08 PM   #67
Def
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
Def is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
Tial will be making housings for the EFR line as well as some of the Airwerks line now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Interesting - any word on when they're coming out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyX2 View Post
What difference does 5lbs really make? I could diet for two weeks and save that in driver weight lol.

The selling point for me is that according to BW, this turbo responds the same as a 6758 but makes 50-100hp more. I think that's pretty damn impressive and if it's true, this turbo beats any midsized Garrett offering. 2871, 2867, 3071, 3076, GTX or GT, the 7163 beats them both in response and power if it delivers what the claims from BW and info on TiAl/MFT indicates.
Maybe on a fat street car with 2 15's and slammed coils y0! or whatever you kids like to do these days...

I've paid quite a bit of money to save 5 lbs in various places on my car, so if I can get something that makes roughly similar performance but weighs 5 lbs less on the heavy front driver's side of the car - hell yea I'll be more interested.

500 rwhp, 8500 RPM, < 2400 lbs, R-comps - sounds like a fun track ride to me...