View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 08:31 PM   #62
guitaraholic
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
guitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of lightguitaraholic is a glorious beacon of light
I don't have a total weight, but I have heard they are considerably lighter, for two reasons.
1 - The turbine is made from Titanium, and is about half the weight of a standard turbine. so you are saving a few pounds with that.

2 - The exhaust housing is this steel versus thick cast iron. So you are saving weight again.

I have heard that the B1 series (6258 & 6758) weigh in at 12lbs,, which is very light. If the aluminum housing saves 2lbs,, and the 7163 is part of their B1 series, then it should be around 10lbs,, which is quite a bit lighter than say a 3071 (say 10lbs or more?)
guitaraholic is offline   Reply With Quote