Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
JBB is an unknown quantity at this point
set a few parts on the motor to get an idea of what i was working with

woo

taping/painting the head

gettin some head

more down time...painting other things

i jacked up the crank pulley, was hanging by a coat hanger and i missed the spot underneath it. ill probably just touch that spot up with a sharpie or something

motor mount brackets, ac bracket, alt bracket, p/s bracket, intake manifold support

hit up the intake manifold

I found a greddy oil filter relocation kit on ebay and the guy had it listed for $200. I emailed him if it didnt sell, Id like to offer $150. He said ok, I considered your offer and relisted it for 150 so you can bid. Im like, sweet, and I bid on it. Last minute some guy bids it up to like 168 and I end up stealing it in the last 5 seconds for $170. 2 days later the owner emails me and says hey, sorry, it was my dads and he wanted to sell it locally. So Im sitting here like WTF?? I ended up picking up the circuit sports kit because I couldnt find any other good deals on a greddy one :\

picked up some turbo lines

drain tube

dual activation dual fan thermostatic switch from painless wiring

After taking Mikester's advice the other week, I was about to pick up a nismo power brace from FRSport because they were on sale...but I was waiting to see if they would drop any more. I was on zilvia looking for a zenki lip and happened to come across a barely used (2000 miles) s14 brace. I got it for $170 paypal'd/shipped, so that was a pretty sweet deal.

time to tackle the valve seals

womp womp picked up an SE lip in the mean time

also some LED kouki tails from our resident kriskouki!

JBB is offline   Reply With Quote