View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 04:52 PM   #25
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by No 240.. No id View Post
I DON'T KNOW. Original owner says they are real, have a receipt too. Am not going make this thread about "if its real or not". I DON't see any serial number on the seats. But there are tags that says 'made in japan" and tags that have bride logo.

What you see is what you get. First picture is a sample since i don't want to take the seats out just for a picture.

Please i do not want your opinion if they are real or not. For more info please inbox me or txt me ONLY if you are very serious buyer.

Original owner claims the he paid More than $2400.00 for them.

Please keep my thread clean, and with all respect i do not want to hear what you think.
What I'm trying to say, is that your ad is misleading. Nowhere does it say, anything regarding authenticity. Your title doesn't say it, nor does it, anywhere in the description. You also have some bad feedback here on Zilvia, which definitely throws up red flags. Also, why are you so defensive? Isn't it the sellers job to answer questions, regarding their items for sale? What's the big deal?
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote