View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 10:13 PM   #99
SidewaysS13ka
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
SidewaysS13ka is an unknown quantity at this point
everyone can judge me, but im throwing my 20 cents in on this....if you want get good at drifting, honestly have zero fucks about your car and have fun.. well maybe 2 fucks, but have fun and just kick it out..dont be afraid to just go out and spin out over and over again, because sooner or later or next run your going to rip it and hang on to it. ive been drifting for about 6 months after i built my car and its been at a local undisclosed spot and on the streets which im not happy about,but the turns were right lol and then one night i got huge head and thought i could cut a lane at full lock and smashed my front end, but dude honestly if you want to get good at drifting, just be yourself and have fun and let your friends that drift and other drifters give you pointers,but take them with a grain of salt and develop your own style, DO NOT TRY TO COPY someone elses style..its the same thing with riding bmx or skating or snowboarding everyone has there own style....honestly when i was going out with my friends and going to local spots i would just try to have as much fun as i can even if i spun out or not, and if i did i would try and perfect what i did wrong the run before..they always said practice makes perfect and they didnt lie..just do you and have fun sliding
SidewaysS13ka is offline   Reply With Quote