View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 10:57 PM   #669
eye-5

Trader Rating: (1)
eye-5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZenkiS14 View Post
Oh wow, so you went with the full bolt on style compressor housing too...i was wondering if that would have a negative effect on performance at all?

What power did it make? How did the curve look compared to s15?

And where did you get all the fresh hardware?

What did you have to do for oil restrictor? Oil and water lines just bolt right up?
For time constraints, I got it in the S15 compressor housing. ATP offered it at no extra cost. My oil and water lines and everything else just bolted up. Used the same oil restrictor. The exhaust housing from the S15 turbo did not work though, the new wheel is bigger. I had to order it. If I had more time I'd have gone with v-band in & out.

I'm using the Stage 8 locking nuts. I've had a couple issues with the manifold to turbo nuts coming loose on track days. Tried almost everything. I'm hoping these do the trick. They are pretty pimp. I ordered them from Touge Factory.

I had spark blow out on the dyno at 20 psi so I didn't push it or get a full run, got out of it at 6000 rpms. On that run at 20psi and 6000 rpms, it made 321 HP and 298ftlbs. This is on a dynocom dyno that reads really low. My s15 turbo made only 254 hp at 15 psi on this dyno. On a dynopack the same setup (S15 turbo) was over 300. I'd say that dyno reads about 40hp low.

Curve is prety much straight up to 4000 rpms then start to curve over.
eye-5 is offline   Reply With Quote