View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 09:50 AM   #418
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by future View Post
The minis blow to be honest
its all cheap overseas junk. i didnt even want to post in this stupid thread, but i figure i would post a screen cap of the typical junk mail i get on the day to day from stupid vendors overseas who think i want to sell cheap shit. apparently, now there is an ULTIMATE version of the mini... 100% increased light output. really! ONE HUNDRED PERCENT! i wonder where they get their facts and claims from. I mean, if the previous version was so good, imagine how good this one is... 100% better! its a win-win situation. and for us vendors, buy 100 and get 20 free. i mean, they're just giving this shit away. lucky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapdeznutz View Post
dang silviaks2nr, wish i knew about the d2H style bulbs before i blew a few bucks on used d2s/r's
d2h ISNT a real bulb, it does not exist. however, companies overseas are quick to assign names to an inferior/flawed product. so, thats that... let there be a d2h bulb.

just like there is no such thing as a xenon bulb for halogen enclosures (h1, h4, etc). but if you search ebay, you'll find plenty of illegal, non-compliant, flawed junk online...

its all CHEAP SHIT, no different than the godspeed intake manifolds

Last edited by ixfxi; 12-26-2014 at 05:26 PM..
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote