View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 09:56 PM   #21
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
ok so continuing from updated 3rd post. Internet is back at full strength.

After getting that seat I kind of started keeping a lookout for interior items to clean up the interior and am always looking for random parts. Never know when something will pop up.

I came across these SA3R for a super cheap price. Needed some beater wheels that fit over the brakes.

ARC breather tank, seen better days.

My storage unit is getting quite full lol.

I believe this was when I came home for a day between jobs before I jetted off to Texas for a few weeks to do a turnaround in an oil refinery. Saw some progress. This was mock up stuff. Testing fitment, piping etc. Nothing is final here. But the bay is painted etc. Ugly ass BMC and power steering reservoir. Those will be addressed lol.

I wasn't really "pleased" with the suspension. It wasn't complete. It had nice parts with old stock worn looking parts. So I finished off the rest with nismo FLCA, RLCA, spl tie rod ends and z32 tie rods. Got some new OEM power steering rack boots to.

Also happened to come across a Super GT500 class nismo willans 3" 4 point harness.

harness pads that come with it

So things were coming along. I was getting closer to the end checking things off the list that needed replacing etc. After spending 4 months in Montana doing a oil refinery up there, I hit a few national parks on the way home. Yellowstone, the badlands, mount rushmore and the wind caves. It's good to see the country while I'm out working. One of the things I love about my job. It's hard being away and working 6-7 days a week all the time. But the money is to good to pass up. So I took a few weeks off to relax. Visit with family, see parts, progress, take care of crap.

I also found a few good buys on yahoo japan.

two more nismo recaro's

ARC box, nismo rear s13 silvia STB and few more fashion lighters

Some RG1 through GTR garage.

got this from the for sale section

It seems like i'm missing a bunch of pics. Maybe I lost them or forgot to transfer them. I don't know. But that is all for today. Getting tired.

Last edited by BossHogg; 09-25-2013 at 08:48 PM..
BossHogg is offline   Reply With Quote