View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 10:30 AM   #10
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by aga View Post
now those are parts people only see in their dreams. back in the day (2004-09) i used to spend money like crazy myself, maxing out credit cards, but times were good then, good paychecks... Good for you that you're making good money on your job, this is gonna be a great car with an amazing spec.
Yea back In the teenage and early 20s I was only making 12 an hour. I have always been good at saving and budgeting. I never use credit. If I can't buy it cash I don't deserve it. But growing up seeing how all the japan tuners and what not built these cars made an impression on me mentally. That was how things were supposed to be built in my head. Option and downloading old japan videos etc. Now the american import scene was a big joke back then. Hondas, eclipses etc. All waste of time in my eyes. Our style was cheap and gaudy looking to me. Not even close to the japan level. I would go to major car shows and not be impressed. Maybe 2 or 3 cars were done right imo. I work for my stuff. Work overtime when ever offered. It was just how I am. I wanted the best I could afford because I worked hard for that money. Why cheap myself out. I got what I wanted or nothing at all. Interestingly that car was my motivation to do good. Work hard and want to be successful. I knew what I wanted and that it wouldn't be cheap. Takes strong mental discipline and many sacrifices. There is a level of sentimental value now.