View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 04:39 PM   #49
Big Zee
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
Big Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choices
Send a message via MSN to Big Zee
Quote:
Originally Posted by zooopreme View Post
Trying to change my approach to fanboyish members so I'll try to keep it nice.

-Please don't plasti dip the car. If it's in a body shop, chances are they have a paint booth. Keep it a base/clear color.
-Flat paint is nice on certain cars, it looks extremely cheap on a S-Chassis
-Bed liner in the cockpit? Why? You should've removed the old sound deadening and applied new aftermarket deadening, you literally added a layer of extra gunk with no benefit.
-Raceland coilovers aren't very good coilovers for the value. A used set of Megans would've been better and I don't even like Megans.

While I know you're on a budget, your purchases are very impulsive. We were all your age at some point so we kind of understand where you're coming from with wanting a cool car this very moment. The advice/critique usually comes from the experiences a lot of us have gone through so don't take it as offensive but rather, constructive.

Good luck.
Amen!!
Please don't plastidip the car, its got great paint on it now, just have the kit paint matched and away you go.
Two-Tone owner#011509-Lightly Modded
Big Zee is offline   Reply With Quote