View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 07:03 AM   #14488
I'm Redline
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
I'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by dat925stunna View Post
Grip royol is lame i want authentic parts of good resale value just in case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Resale value of a car that has been DD'd?(Daily Drifted) Niggah Puh LEEZ! If you think your 240SX is going to be worth more with one steering wheel over another, well, you are right...to a kid who doesn't know any better. Unless your car is restored/restomodded from front to rear, top to bottom, with good high quality aftermarket parts, great paint, great interior, it will still be a 5000 - 6000 240SX. Only the most righteous built, totally restored cars that have been COMPLETELY rebuilt go for more than $6k.
Your coil dropped, body kitted, adjustable RUCA, bolt on car isn't really worth all that at the end of the day because just one more bolt on 240sx with a heh heh heh fancy steering wheel.
Bottom line, that steering wheel adds jack shit to overall value
Reality school's out for the day, get back to work!