Thread: 2tonecoupegirl
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 01:48 PM   #19
2tonecoupegrl
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (134)
2tonecoupegrl is an unknown quantity at this point
This post will get deleted I'm sure, but you can say all day long I scammed you. But the fact of the matter is you know you bought a inside hatch chassis harness that connects at the kick panel on the drivers side. And not the harness under the hood. Never did I sell you that because I didn't have one to sell. On further note Its funny you hyper linked my pictures that are located in my sold albums. Nice try on trying to scam the readers of Zilvia.

Go look at your wtb post again. You say your need a coupe chassis harness with HUD....... The chassis harness has nothing to do with HUD, and you knew 100% for months that I had the hatch harness and you said you could use it. Its not my fault you cant read a computer screen and understand words.

I offered you my harness and You said "my friends can wire in the tail lamps and speaker connectors" You have not sent one p/m to me since you did the dispute and you have nothing to prove which was why your claim is false in paypal's view. Fact of the matter is if you don't know what you buy then don't buy it or should I say your father, since you used his account. Again, I'm sure this post will get deleted but everyone subscribed to this thread will get the email with my post.

Good day.