View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 10:53 AM   #1
Clutchkick Murphy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (29)
Clutchkick Murphy is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Defi Gauges (Boost/Water temp./Oil temp) with LINK and wires

Reluctantly, because of some serious financial hardship, I am selling these gauges. I bought them through a friend at QuickStyle Motorsports. They are off of his S15 Silvia, which he bought from DriftSpeed....yes, its the same Silvia at the end of Tokyo Drift. I REALLY wanted to have these installed in a Garage MAK carbon S15 dash in my RHD S13, but I'm getting a divorce and things have to be put on hold....for awhile. These gauges have some scratches to the sides, but are not visible when in gauge cups or a dash. one of the sensor wires is clipped, but is fixable or easily replaced. Gauges are 60mm and glow red, comes with LINK unit (works like a gauge ECU, this setup is legit as hell) Look up the retail on this and you'll see the price is decent for what you get. Plus, its out of the old DriftSpeed S15, c'mon....that in itself is cool!!! Check the pics, LMK...$500 shipped for everything.

LMK if you have any questions, or text me, (989) five13-9132....read my feedback, I am a legit seller...thanks for viewing