View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 08:35 PM   #17
immasonlowery

Trader Rating: (-1)
immasonlowery is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pergatory View Post
I'm currently running a set of Whiteline Group 4 coilovers in my S13 DD. They are 5kg front, 4kg rear, and I'm pretty happy with them. If anything, I'd say they are actually a tad more stiff than I'd like, but they're almost perfect. The car hasn't had much else done to it aside from poly bushings in the control arms and a few other places to help cope with the extra stiffness.

Unfortunately, one of the dampers was damaged and I need to replace it. It looks like nobody sells these anymore... plus I was beginning to doubt their sturdiness even before I had one fail.

That being said, I've decided to just upgrade all four corners and toss out the Whiteline. Unfortunately I just haven't been watching the DD market since I was expecting to have these Whitelines for a while, so I have no idea what all is out there. I was looking at some Stance coilovers for my track car but they don't seem to have anything more street-like available.

Cost is not really an issue here. I expect to spend $1500-2000 but am willing to go higher if it's worth it. The car is a daily driver, but I do take it offroad as I'm a ham radio operator and volunteer at local rallies. So my perfect suspension would eliminate body roll without making me slow to a crawl over speed bumps and potholes.

Let the recommendations commence, and thanks in advance for any advice!
nothins is better the zeal function ds. nothing compares to all around use
immasonlowery is offline   Reply With Quote