View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 07:24 AM   #111
S12 Drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
S12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240boi115 View Post
thats what i was thinking but has anyone used one? does it feel different at all? beacuse it looks very similar to stock (like most nismo products)which i dont entirely mind, i mean nismo comes out with some good and clean products.to truely figure out if the throw is different one would have to compare the nismo shifter and the oem one side by side and dothe math by a 7.5mm difference..ive always been on the fence about getting one because id like good short throws to improve shift time but i dont want my 240 to shift like a miata either which is why i was interested in the nismo shifter. ive also heard that short shifters wear down the life of your synchros.

my friend has a legit nismo shifter for a 71C -.- its nothing like the STOCK AT ALL! it does have a shorter throw by a lot more then they advertise.
S12 Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote