View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 01:19 PM   #8
GTR-Garage
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (29)
GTR-Garage is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by slow_sr20 View Post
Count me in, but what he said^^^^looks the s14 mats are pictured. Will the s13 mats be like the old ones where it has the "cut out" for the cat hump? Also i want to order a wing also. Can i pay for everything together and have it shipped together to save a bit? I don't mind to wait for everything.
Mr. Taniguchi told us that they don't have pictures of the LDH floor mats available, but that they would be the same as the one's they sold in the US previously. I searched and found plenty of pictures of them, but I did not want to post any of those pictures in this thread because the previous group buy was organized by another company and I did not want to step on their toes.

In regard to shipping, we can combine shipping, but with the mats and a roof/trunk wing it would be a bit difficult. Because of the length of the spoilers the box they ship in cannot be very wide or they will exceed Japan Post dimension limits. To ship the floor mats with the spoilers we would have to "roll" the mats up or somehow wrap them around the spoiler.