View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 06:15 PM   #32
S12 Drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
S12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
I did not say it blew, you like assuming shit don't you. I put 25k on it in 2years, add the 25-40k it came with, well there you have it, 50-65k miles.

So inferior to your RB20 that they made it over the course of 15years, what happened to your beloved after what 5yr production times?

The KA is an inferior motor from the factory performance wise. It doesn't rev, doesn't make power north of 6k and serves its purpose as a truck motor. Turbo it, and yea, it's a decent motor, but not better than the SR in factory trim, sorry it's not happening.
hey guess what? the VG30E is a truck/van motor that will rape whatever SR you want with stock internals.

the RB30's are truck engines too since they came in trucks in aus. the RB25/26 must be a truck motor too since it was used in a nissan stagea correct?

truck motor or not means shit. VG30ET revs only to 6,250 in factory trim power drops after 5,500rpms. it's all about the cams and tune.

hey hey hey hey you hey, does that mean the VK56's are shitty motors too because they came in trucks? hey what about the VQ40 are they shitty because they came in pathfinders?

in factory trim your comparing apples to oranges. go get a SR20DE and a KA24DE and see what makes more power. im betting the KA does.

lmao at VG30ET truck motor making 1,000hp in full race trim with a 9,500rpm redline. truck motors FTW if thats the case, I'd take any truck motor over any SR.
S12 Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote