View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 12:46 PM   #4
rhdsilvi85
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
rhdsilvi85 is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't really know how to explain it.. ok so like I had the battery relocated to trunk redid wiring and all that fun stuff and it worked fine.. I put new turbo on went to prime the turbo and it turned over twice and then shut off... I then noticed I didn't have power anywhere.. I used a light tester if I go and take off the ground wire and connect it to where my ground was and touch neg on batt it doesn't light up so I touch it pos and neg on batt it lights up.. i just randomly started moving battery around and trying to connect the ground light and touch battery and nothing... but i had a draw before so i put a kill switch on the battery so when i turned it on you can hear a relay turn on what one i have no idea.. i haven't got into the ecu wiring yet but it's not looking good lots of splices.. so its probably in there somewhere.. but checked all fuses under dash all good haven't check under hood yet... but yet just very strange.. called wiring specialities and he told me to honestly get a full harness off a donor jdm silvia or 180sx and just replace it would be easiest since it's rhd already...
rhdsilvi85 is offline   Reply With Quote