View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 07:52 PM   #13680
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotic Drift View Post
if i wanna relocate my s14 fuse box inside my dash where air bag is, what do i need to do? im doing an ls1 swap and i want a decent/clean look.

if i strip my fuse box harness to bare wires would the fuse box reach the airbag location while the headlight plugs stay behind in there original postion?

also im getting my ls1 harness converted over at jordan innovations would it reach the fuse box in the dash?

Relocating the factory fusebox is a huge pain in the ass, and then you have a huge S14 fusebox somewhere in the car. Not the business, plus there are multiple wires that are the same color and the same size, so getting everything back together is a tricky affair.

We've got a small, sealed fuse/relay box that can replace the stock fusebox, although we'd still have to have the car here to do a fusebox relocation.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote