View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 12:48 PM   #13653
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Trader Rating: (37)
anti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to anti tyler Send a message via Yahoo to anti tyler
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc. View Post
Quick question (no offense to anyone) I hope someone can help.

Q: Are the questions on here getting dumber? I feel like the same shit is getting asked over and over by different people.
It's the "dumb questions" like this, that are trashing up this website.
(no offense taken)

As for your guys' problems;

Quote:
Originally Posted by HipHopHippo View Post
My power steering only kind of works. I still have to push it pretty hard to get it to turn. I bought a new pump and have custom lines, what elsd could be causing it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
I have the same issue right now. Ober time it has gotten harder to steer, my rack also creaks close to full lock, makes loud cracking sounds, and pulls to both sides even after multiple alignments.

Look into a new rack & pinion. if you're hell bent on the idea that it's not your belt being loose, and your pump being good. Then I'm willing to bet your seals and such are going out.

If you're working with a front wheel drive car, also look into your CV shafts. Although I'm fully aware this is a nissan site, My fiance has an issue similar to this, with her axles on her hyundai.

Food for thought.
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!
Current for sale advertisement

anti tyler is offline   Reply With Quote