View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 08:12 AM   #13643
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7RIFT0 View Post
I searched for s13 sr20det engine into 1995 zenki s14 and I cant find any where if I need to get the s14 ecu and wiring harness. I have everything else I need. Can some one tell me if I need the s14 wiring harness and ecu. I have the current ka ecu and harness but that wont work. And I have the s13 sr20det wiring harness and ecu but don't know if that will work?
-John
Really? There are many how to swap guides out there. You need the s14, s13 sr wire harness and sr ecu but not the s14 ecu. What you'll have to do is mix and match some of the wiring from one to the other. Seriously, google it "s13 sr20 into s14."
Quote:
Originally Posted by project925 View Post
I have a 90 240 with a bad idle problem. i I've replaced PCV valve, cleaned the idle air control valve, and cleaned the throttle body. And for a while the idle air control valve worked fine but then valve got clogged up again. Is there anything that could be clogging up the idle air control valve? i also have a video of my ECU code. could anyone help?
1990 nissan 240sx - YouTube
take that code and do a search on it. The only thing that I can think of that can cause any clogging in your iacv is oil? Do you have a proper oil catch can setup? Just throwing possibilities out there but you do run an air filter right?
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote