View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 09:56 PM   #70
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm18 View Post
dude do you hate your life or something? EVERYTIME!! i see you post its something negative or trash talking someone. you remind me of the 'old guys' at work who cant stand the new people, all they do is talk bad and think every question they ask is stupid... let the so called 'kid' be a kid! and mind your own already. if your not going to help him then wtf are you posting for. .

OP: like people have stated, the best way is try it for yourself, know your car and what it needs and what you need to get 'good'. your going to mess up your car and thats ok, thats part of the learning process. so enjoy and good luck to you!
Are you fucking serious???

What in the world could possibly make you think that responding to my post from like a month ago in a trash thread was worth your time?

If you don't know how to drive a fucking car, don't go drifting. It's simple. Drifting is a driving technique. You have to learn a whole lot of other driving techniques before you go out and try to be a "drifter". It's NOT easy, NOT EVERYBODY can do it, at least be any good at it that is. Fucking idiot kids go out and buy a 240 just so they can be a "drifter". They don't want to put in the effort to actually learn anything. They just wanna jump right in feet first. The fact that the OP posted this thread tells me exactly that about him. No research, no work ethic, no experience. Dude just posted a thread expecting all the information he desires to be handed to him on a silver platter. It doesn't work like that...
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote