View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 09:34 PM   #18
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
Alright guys, just pulled the report for the real last one lol. Looks like it is still alive and kicking out in Montebello, Ca. Was actually just sold to a new owner last month as the last record was a new title on 03/22/13. It should still have fairly low miles too since it only had 107,906 miles during its last emission inspection back in 08. It hasn't had a reported emission inspection since then according to the report. I'm not entirely familiar with the laws out in Cali but I think that it should have a non op registration since emissions has not been done for a while. That leads me to believe that it has been turned into a track car or something by the last owner. Hopefully the new owner is an enthusiast and not some kid who is just going to drift it into a wall...

Last edited by Rustys14; 04-12-2013 at 10:16 PM..
Rustys14 is offline   Reply With Quote