View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 10:38 AM   #188
cchondro
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
cchondro is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
It really does not matter if the car isn't being driven hard. I swear to God though, if your ebay hub and steering wheel fail and your car slams into mine, I will find you and shove both up your fucking ass. The only time anyone else should give a fuck about what brand of parts someone has when there is a sale going on (which is when you should inspect said product for proper stamps/if they market a fake as a brand name product etc...)
The quality of the ebay Hubs and Quick Releases are not bad at all, they are actually really nice for the price you pay
its funny to see people say that eBay hubs and q.r.s are shitty when 3/4 of the people out there are using NRG's
NRG was a HUGE eBay/rep company trying to make money and guess what, they are one of the largest companies out there for hubs and quick releases, there steering wheels are mid entry level products and their harnesses and seats are not the best. But the quality is still there.

That's what bugs me the most.
it's one thing to buy reps and budget priced parts and claim they are the real thing, but at the end of the day there is nothing wrong with buying ISIS suspension arms or a Megan Exhaust. As long as the quality is there and the part was made properly I see no issue.
cchondro is offline   Reply With Quote