View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 08:39 PM   #21
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idahos13 View Post
Nice build so far man! Not to be a dick or anything, but what is up with your headlight/bumper/fender fitment on the drivers side? That would bug the hell out of me lol. Keep up the good progress!
Haha, I was waiting for for someone to notice that. The car actually has some pretty bad damage to that part of the chassis. I think someone rear-ended someone or hit something at some point and it was never properly repaired. I assume that's why the car had the white body panels in those places when I bought it. I could fix it myself but it is just more work then I care to do to this car. That's the main reason this is my drift car/daily beater and the two tone is the one that I'm turning into my "nice" car.
Rustys14 is offline   Reply With Quote