View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 06:32 PM   #28
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSlippyFist View Post
(2) 52mm angled with vent. Do I just rip out all the plastic? I got most of the plastic out of the way but I'm just not sure. I would really rather not remove the dash. Btw thanks for your help.
You need to remove the 2 vents by popping each end out with a plastic pry tool or a flat blade screw driver. Once you have the two vents out, you will be able to see the plastic retaining tabs that hold the vent housing/surround in the dash... two on the top and two on the bottom per vent opening. Simply take a 90 degree hook pic and pull the taps inward as you pull/pry out on the vent housing/surround. It will take a little finesse, but should take no longer than 5 minutes. That's all that needs to be removed to install the plate.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds