View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 03:20 PM   #60
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ineedone is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc. View Post
I think you may want to take another look at history buddy and see what happened to the Jews
You really could not look 3 more post down?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mofuhcka View Post
Did I say that they would have been able to take out the whole Nazi military? No I didnt. If they had guns, they wouldnt have been gathered up into concentration camps and killed. They wouldve had some firepower to fight back at least for a little bit while other countries took notice and came to help. I can almost guarantee that if the Jews had guns there wouldve been no Holocaust and the death toll wouldve been much smaller.

Now how about the Colonies vs the British government?? Who won that battle?
Wow... yeah, no. See the fact is that the Nazi party was peacefully voted into power. They also came against little to no resistance in perpetrating the holocaust. If the Jews had guns, they would have been shot dead on the spot instead of forced into labor camps. The world knew what was happening the entire time and allowed it to happen... so whether the Jews had guns or not would not have matter at all.

Again, the Nazi army overtook entire COUNTRIES that had ARMIES and it took THREE COUNTRIES with LARGER ARMIES and NUCLEAR WEAPONS to stop them. What would a minority of citizens been able to do against that same Nazi army who was hell bent on exterminating them? Yeah... nothing. Every Jew could have been armed to the teeth and it would not have made the slightest bit of a difference. What made the difference was when the rest of the world got involved.

Are you seriously comparing colonial times with WWII? Are you that simple?
ineedone is offline   Reply With Quote