View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 12:57 AM   #27
Johnny Quest for Boost
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Johnny Quest for Boost is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by garagespec View Post
If someone drove from California to trade me a car and it wasn't exactly as described, I'd tell them tough shit. Your first instinct as soon as the smallest thing isn't as described is to automatically think that he's a liar. And he didn't even bring the receipts. There's no way I would've traded.

The whp claim is alarming. Did the equipment you could see justify the Hp claim? These are all things that you have to think about.
True. It was a quick car, but like I said, I was ready to try an Evo and in a hurry. I know I screwed up dealing with this dude at all. I just didn't know how bad. Even now, after this should all be done, he's still texting me nasty messages talking garbage early in the morning.
In several more unnecessary and unprompted texts I received just a bit ago from Eric after 1:00 AM., he stated that he kept the "married Cobb to my ecu...lol," and that the timing belt he previously claimed was brand new in my Subaru is something I'll "want to get checked out before it lets loose."
More of the same from a real stand up guy.
Johnny Quest for Boost is offline   Reply With Quote