View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 12:57 AM   #43
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeignMuscle View Post
Your dreaming of getting 60k just like all the fanboys are dreaming of owning this..

I'm sorry, but a fake gtr, missing interior, hack body kit, swapped engine with god knows what type of history..

Beat to shit exhaust and check out the trunk pan, the car has been smashed in the ass and hacked to hell and back for the awd...

Just read the build thread. Yea jack the price up like all of the minimum wage employees commented...

It's a r34 but it seems I remember a white true GTR with super low miles and around 600whp worth of straight HKS thrown at it go for this. PRISTINE condition. "Oh it's rare" not really when it's a wrecked project clone...

Sorry to flame, it's just absurd..
couldn't have said it better. Reminds me of the early days when everybody used to have a silvia and 180sx lol. What can we say about this car that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan. It looks bombed-out and depleted. The funny thing is one person said "very clean r34". Although that motor would be nice to have if it's in good condition.