View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 08:24 PM   #475
Breitling
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
Breitling is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
Why is it that republicans believe that everyone who is a democrat is looking for a handout?
I'm a democrat (for the most part) but I have a full time job and I don't depend on the government to support me. There are many like me.

Because the majority are (looking for a handout) eventually... much like union workers....

That is called a "fact" or a "truth".

You are working now just like all the others great... What happens when you get laid off (for a myriad of reasons pertaining to lack-of drive/performance)? Suckle from that free teet for a while i bet you/they drink beer and attempt to impress your/their friends on how you are "jamming the system".

Political views are simle when you break it down (simple majority of the party).

Democrats are the children who want everyone to be happy by evening the playing-field so that there are no winners or losersl they believe that everyone should pitch in so their joint-team-school project should earn them a good grade just for being on the team though they may exhert minimal effort. they also detest "growing up".

Republicans are the parents that say "Some day you will see the light when you mature to our age".

Libs are the creepy kid in the corner of class who no one knows and was held back a couple of grades. He is somewhat responsible, but in the end he is just a dreamer who tries to make eveyone happy. he is 20 years old... but still in highschool... and wears a hemp necklace with a cross attached to it.

Ls460, 240sx, Super Avenger, Chronofighter, Navitimer