View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 05:16 PM   #467
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_style View Post
Not all of Asians I know have same opinion. But Very true. Some care some dont. I am sure many dont.

I guess I have to be clear on this. Asian Americans who were either born here or immigrated when they were young, they have complete different mind than many of immigrants who came to U.S when they were "Old".

Those who Asian Americans able to speaks English well or fluently are more informed I think. At least by U.S media.
But those who do not speak English well, they are not going to watch CNN or Fox or whatever. Just like many Hispanic/Latino who are native Spanish speaker watches Telemundo or Univision, they have their own TV network in their language that I know many are Obama fanboys.

But what am I saying. Does it even matter now? Let's just deal with it.
You're a Self-hating Asian, got it.