View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 09:49 AM   #173
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by bb4_96 View Post
I keep seeing people mention these cibies. They refer to them as baller. I looked them up. $99/each? I spend more on ammo every trip to the range. My cellphone bill is more than that. Shit my cable bill is more than that. Fuck gas for a week is more than that. It would cost me more to drive around the block and find some HID headlights to jack and retrofit some janky quarter assed bullshit onto my car. $99/each is baller? how do you people pay for registration?
yup... i couldnt agree with you more. people complain that they are more expensive than hella. who cares, they're better - period. now if you're pinching pennies and trying to keep costs down, sure... i understand. but its like tires, the way i see it.. why not budget and buy the best you can afford?

its like people cant understand the word budget. they just live paycheck to paycheck. "man I'll NEVER be able to afford volks... i guess this paycheck goes to ROTA... to replace my previous rotas that are bent and out of round" hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketOgre View Post
I just got my box from clear-corners with some Cibies and bulbs, looking forward to getting them in the car.
they're still in business??
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote