View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 06:23 PM   #1
cbh148
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
cbh148 is an unknown quantity at this point
CA CA18DET Whole Or Parts -- EVERYTHING MUST GO

The motor is currently in my S13, but I'm selling it to make way for V8. I rebuilt the motor fresh since I've had it and it's only seen about 50 miles TOPS. Here's some details on some of the parts:

- Head, without cams, ported and polished by Southern Cylinder in Huntsville, AL
- Block with fresh rings, polished crank journals and ACL rod and main bearings (polishing also done by Southern Cylinder in Huntsville, AL)
- ECU has a NISTUNE daughterboard installed by Autovaughn Performance in Murphreesboro, TN
- Nice smooth-shifting CA trans with a B&M Short Shifter
- Poly motor (Circuit Sports) and transmission (Peak Performance) mounts

I was never quite able to get this motor to run how I wanted it to. It could be a bad sensor(s) or a shoddy wiring harness, I'm not quite sure to be honest, but it's all there and it has the potential to make some great power.

Here are my prices on everything:

- $300 for the block w/ new rings and bearings
- $400 for the P&P'd head
- $500 for the transmission with true B&M short shifter ($300 without it)
- $600 for CA18DET ECU w/ NISTUNE installed by AutoVaughn Performance in Murfreesboro, TN (license included)
- $1000 for the Garrett GT2860RS (disco potato)
- $350 for the Tomei 256/256 Poncams
- $300 for a set of Deatschwerks 800CC injectors
- $100 for factory injectors
- $350 for the full ISIS* turbo-back exhaust on the car (downpipe, test pipe and 3" straight dual-tip)
- $50 for exhaust manifold
- $50 for intake manifold (butterflies completely removed and their holes welded up)
- $125 for the poly motor and trans mounts
- $75 for the wiring harness (it could use a little bit of love, most of the plugs are missing the retaining clips -- this was the condition I received it in)
- $150 for N62 MAF w/ almost brand new Tomei Pigtail
- $150 for ISIS Electronic Boost Controller (from Enjuku)

If you don't see something on here that you're interested in, please let me know and I'll get you a price on it. I'm willing to entertain any reasonable offers -- REMEMBER, THESE PRICES ARE ALL "OR BEST OFFER". If you're within a couple hours of Huntsville, AL I'm willing to deliver for the price of gas in my Titan. I can ship everything but the block. The head weighs a little bit, but should be shippable through FedEX/UPS. If you have any questions, get at me.

Last edited by cbh148; 04-09-2013 at 09:27 PM..
cbh148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links