View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 09:10 PM   #13946
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by punxva View Post
just got the 5 lug on today, also got the lip showed up today, should have the navan sides this week, just need some ruca's, toe arms, new tires, and some more pull out back so i can get rid of some of the camber and get the fitment a little better. Daily driver status, and yes recycled the wheels from the s13 for now until i decide what direction i want to go with this car

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...52305266_o.jpg
Nice, we're both getting closer to being able to do a shoot together, haha.

I beat the shit out of this thing today in an effort to make everything fit without rubbing. So far no rubbing out back and it only rubs on the inner wheel well on full lock. It doesn't sit as low as I have it jacked up to in this picture, but after I drive on the interstate tomorrow and tackle the speed bumps all over it I'll see if I can lower it without having to do more work.

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote