View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 08:05 PM   #68
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by logem View Post
Can you please confirm for me that the Viper 3303V will accept the DEI 508D Field Disturbance Sensor?

The 508D has a 4 wires, while the 3303V has a 3 pin input. Will the 3303 brain distinguish the first-stage warn away outputs from the 508D vs. the second-stage trigger output from the 508D if I connect the 508D green and blue wires to the brain MUX input?

If the 3303 is not compatible with the 508D, then what would be the best alarm model for me?

I have a Jeep Wrangler so I need the Field Disturbance Sensor, no remote start (it is a manual), no power locks/trunks. I want 2-way communication, starter kill, shock sensor, battery backup, and field disturbance.

Thanks,

Mike L.
Actually, all of DEI's sensors will work with all of their security systems... AND any other brand of security system for that matter. They can simply be hardwired to the brain.

However, the Viper 3303 has a 3-pin sensor port(Zone 4) AND a 4-pin sensor port(Zone 7)... so you can simply just plug it in like you are wanting to do.

The 3303V, 508D and 520T will run you $269 shipped.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or want to go ahead and make the purchase.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote