View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 04:05 AM   #1585
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyS13 View Post
Hey buddy.. Go fuck yourself.. Never been a jdm fanboy and never will be... And sometimes Discontinued = RARE.. In this case the emblems might not be super rare or "baller" but I would most certainly say that a new oem kouki lip is definitely rare...

Great "non cluttering" post you've got there with your awesome rare parts collection... Seems like you're the fanboy..

Maybe this will be up to your "rare cool shit" standards since it's so JDM/Baller/Discontinued.. LOL
JDM "Friends" Kouki front bumper
LOL at you. You failed....again I am a "fanboi", since the late 90's before 240's and drifting were even considered cool in America. Not to mention my parents bought one brand new in 1992. But I grew up in a nissan family. I have posts on here with some rare stuff, stuff I have only ever seen once because its mine lol (pages 32 and 47). I have a lot more "rare" that I have aquired also, some from this very thread. From good guys on this forum that understand and enjoy the nice quality old parts. I've just never posted it up because the parts have been posted before. But I do post the stuff I never see. I have some rare because "expensive" stuff to. But I don't really count that stuff. It's up to the individual if you want to waste money on high end stuff. Have a good one man, keep trying, you will get there one day.. I mean what is next people start posting pics of there JDM OEM nuts and bolts that came on their front clip? THEY ARE RARE NOW!!!!

Last edited by BossHogg; 07-28-2012 at 05:15 PM..
BossHogg is offline   Reply With Quote