View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 12:28 PM   #25
Origin
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Origin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
There are posts in this thread that responses to would sooner help whatever message the OP is attempting to promote, but as usual he is ignoring those and trying to play the insults game. I am far from surprised at this approach. It seems that the very instant someone questions him, he calls them a “liberal,” apparently hoping that will be enough to get them off of him, and when that doesn’t work he simply stops responding and starts a new thread a couple days later.

All this and he expects us to believe that he is NOT only 23 years old. This is laughable on one hand, but quite sad on the other.
What is funny about this approach is that not even the more conservative members of Zilvia are attempting to save him in this. It is almost as if they are as entertained by the shellacking he takes as those who give it out.
Still with the age game. Quit acting like a child, at 33 (birthday recently?) you should be working on a Friday. Inb4 I have no job in which yes, I am off.
I obviously have picked a nerve with you and I'm glad for it. I hope it irritates you to no end. I'm not sure why I would respond to intentional insults, you would think at 33 you would be smarter in the ways of making an ass of someone. But then again, the insulting of another shouldn't be practiced per se, so if you actually do at some other point try to restrain yourself, congratulations.

Anyway, I label someone a liberal because they have the intrinsic qualities of one. No sense to call a goose a moose.

Again I ask, why would I not spread what is happening before our eyes? If you still think that Obama isn't a radical extremist who hates the freedom of liberty and the American people, then you sir, are a bigot.
Origin is offline   Reply With Quote