View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 06:19 AM   #17
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ineedone is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin View Post
Maybe this is enough for you idiots. For you morons. You Liberals. Maybe this is enough to get you to change your mind and stop being so open-minded to the point that it's just an act to look like you aren't a bigot (phlip). You are all going to hate your future and now you are acting like it won't happen just because you don't look stupid. I hope you all go crazy.
Hey Buddy! Are you back? I mean you have a lot of catching up to do. There are like 4 other threads you need to go in and spill some crazy. Anyway, no this is not enough. Why did you have to call us Idiots AND Morons? That is a bit excessive RWNJ. I do not think bigot means what you think it means either. Further, I think you are going to hate your own future. If these post as of late are a representation of the pinnacle of your intellect, you are in for a very, and I mean VERY, sad life.

Further, I agree with everyone else above, lay off the bath salts... they will turn you into this-->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin View Post
PJ Media ยป Homeland Security: You’re All ‘Militia Extremists’ Now

This time next year it will be a crime to speak against Obama. The Nazi's didn't build ovens until 1943. Baby steps, people. Baby steps. They are laying the framework.

I love America. What does that make me?
I do not know what a PJ media is. It must be something really awesome. Why is Obama waiting till this time next year? That assumes he wins the next election, and then what would be the point of enacting the law then? What is the nefarious plan? If you know, you have a duty to tell all your fellow Americans. Do not be the one guy who knew the whole time and did not tell anyone. Dick.
ineedone is offline   Reply With Quote