Thread: Here you go
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 09:58 PM   #4
Origin
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Origin is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't bother, it's not like it matters.

"Do you even read the articles you post", what a stupid comment. I'm now a militia extremist because I like what the country is supposed to be instead of what the bastard wants it to be.

Say what you want, it won't be long now. Violent protests don't happen if the oppressors don't infringe on rights given by founders who explicitly state that it is ok and will always be ok (not anymore) to own guns. There is no violence here. They are instigating into violence so they can capitalize on it and idiots like what seems to be every one anymore are too stupid to realize it's the people and not guns that kill (obviously), and unless they cut our hands off (don't bet on that they won't) they can't stop it. But they will try to find a way around it. I'm sure you all will like what we will be forced to do. Keep debating it like it's not or will never come to fruition, I'm sure it won't for you. I never understood how Liberals are always oppressed.

If anyone was intelligent (non-existent) this:
Groups or individuals who facilitate or engage in acts of violence directed at federal, state, or local government officials or infrastructure in response to their belief that the government deliberately is stripping Americans of their freedoms and is attempting to establish a totalitarian regime.

HAHAHA, why would the Department of Homeland Security write this if it wasn't happening? If the government was doing what it's supposed to be doing, then this wouldn't be necessary. Ever. Did you not think that? Or did you think at all?

These individuals consequently oppose many federal and state authorities’ laws and regulations, (particularly those related to firearms ownership), and often belong to armed paramilitary groups.

That's funny, I didn't know they were supposed to be actively creating laws on firearms ownership.

Do you not understand how it is you do something someone else doesn't want you to do? You walk on thin ice very carefully, not with sharp skates. You create fail-safes incase they get wise and then say, "Oh see? Here! Here! This law says you can't do this, or you're taxed" haha, I almost laughed at the last bit.
Origin is offline   Reply With Quote