View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 02:36 PM   #144
VROOOM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
You obviously fail at car shopping. lol I found it with a quick web search. As far the VQ putting out late 90's V8 power. You see a 335 HP engine as being lacking for a V6? lol

You really like to extrapolate as well. Seriously dude for all intensive purposes a 335HP V6 is in V8 HP territory period. If you study V6's in the 90's they were lucky to get 300HP with Turbo's.

You are really just trying to argue semantics here.

Plus we are getting way off the main topic is the BRZ a 240sx successor.
the MSRP of the 370z is over $33k, sure you can find cars for cheaper than that but MSRP is a what the price is. i bought a brand new Evo X in 09 for $28,500 does that mean thats how much Evo X's cost? No, i just got a great deal.

the VQ puts out V6 numbers for today. Ford, Chevy, Hyundai, Dodge, Chrysler and Nissan all make 400+hp V8's and they all make 300hp V6's. the VQ is an Average V6.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote