View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 06:52 AM   #12
ST3ALTHPSYCH0
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ST3ALTHPSYCH0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTZ33 View Post
Thanks for all the posts! Yes! There is a clutch plate. Both on the old and new. The "NEW" is a stock SR clutch, plate and wheel from a black top I picked up last year. Its "Like New" already broken in. The old clutch is an exidy. Three puck with matching plate. Stock fly wheel. Not the same stock fly wheel as the one I trued after the first slipping. The slave cylinder is KA. As is the clutch pedal. The engagement is at the top. Almost all the way out. I have a act six puck with plate and Fidanza wheel in the garage but its a trends. Its most likely going on tonight but adjustment seems like the best bet. I ran the 3one puck with no problems until I switched what car it was in.
Wow. I'm new and I'll admit to being shadetree at beat, and dangerous at worst, but my clutch grabs to low that I stall with a bit of frequency, and I've been driving a stick for 12 years (like ALWAYS had a manual through that time). I have a spare slave cyl off the SR tranny I bought last summer sitting in the tool box. We'll talk turkey if anyone can confirm that you don't have the correct unit.
ST3ALTHPSYCH0 is offline   Reply With Quote