View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 09:28 PM   #7
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileighty_85 View Post
WTF These responses make no sense what so ever....

Clutch pedal adjustment makes no difference for when the clutch is engaged..

Slave cylinder makes no sense since the SR and KA one are the same once again does not matter once the clutch is engaged...

What clutch are you using and how much Torque is your SR making? and you do know there is a break in period longer than 45 miles.
Only thing is if the engagement is too high on the pedal, that you could potentially preloading the clutch. I've seen it happen once, adjusted the pedal engagement point lower and fixed the slipping issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftdrift View Post
slave cylinder actually does make sense, i know from experience (not the internet, actual working on a car) that a ka slave cylinder will not work with an sr, the piston is too long and keeps the clutch engaged a bit, causing the clutch to slip on throttle. i had to grind mine down roughly 1/4" for it to stop slipping, and that did completely solve it. anyways, you need to break in your clutch roughly 3-500 miles before actually boosting, did you re-surface the flywheel?
KA and SR slaves are the exactly the same. Your issue is probably the TOB. TOB/carrier might have been shorter or taller.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote