View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 06:31 PM   #118
CaBS
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
CaBS is an unknown quantity at this point
So the kit I'd ordered finally arrived which was sweet. We picked it up from UAS who were kind enough to accept delivery for me. Luckily a mate of mine, Sip was available with the SP20 for front bar and guard transport as it would not have fit in the other car.

We did a trail fit, I was happy with the front bar and the rear guards but was pretty unhappy with the front guards. They're not nearly big enough for what I was after. On top of that one of the corners was cracked in transit. =( Basically they just were not what I was looking for so it was back to the drawing board for new fronts.

The rear guards on the other hand are quiet good fit and are massive. There are some inconsistencies with them though which will require some time and effort to fix but I couldnt find any other rears I liked more than these for how I'm planning to fit them. These will look super phat =) We also did a test fit of my seat which fits perfectly but is somewhat challenging to get in and out of with the door bars in but thats all part of the fun eh. lol :P
The front bar should work well with the splitter etc that will be made later on too but I'm going to modify it slightly. We'll get to that further down the track though.

Some time was spent on the Sunday cleaning seams the upper half of the engine bay is mostly complete now and a good portion of the interior has been cleaned up. I hope to have the rest of the interior done by the weekend so I can start underneath the car. No pics of this though I was far to fixated on the kit :P

Oh and yes its all genuine aero ppl, support the companies who support us and our cars. Don't buy fake shit!

Some pics

Blue steel lols

SXDevelopments on Facebook
CaBS is offline   Reply With Quote