View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 07:12 PM   #959
I'm Redline
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
I'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to all
I have been through this thread and all I see are 18's and over 8" wide. Cool, but not what I want since I am going with an OEM 'sleeper' look.
What size in a 17x7-8 wheel will fit, turn, and work with shocks and springs and a 225-17-45 tire? I want to run tsuraichi, tucked, no poke, no oni kwon camber, just a basic fit a 225 on a 17 and make it work without doing anything more than maybe a little bat work between the fender and tire.
Am I on crack? The OEM 5 lugs sit an inch deep with 16x 205, so that means a 225 should be able to work with a little +/-(no clue, not expereinced with this stuff...motors, yeah, wheel/tire fit, not so much)