View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 06:31 PM   #3093
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-of-E View Post
If you want trunk space, get the BRZ because I could barely hold crap on my 370z. I had to use my hatchback 240 sometimes for large items and I think the FT86 has about similar cargo space as my hatch.

Performance-wise, I'd suggest the 370z over the rev-up 350 only because of chassis design and wheelbase that make the car a lot more grippy and less understeer. There was a guy @ buttonwillow one time with a stripped 350 and he got 2:08 on 13 CW. My stocker w/ full interior got 2:10 and he was very much surprised...though I think he was a crappy driver, too. I can't judge the FT86 because I've only did 1 slow test drive in it. Can't really tell about its performance stock-wise.

Trunk space isn't a big deal to me, but I've noticed the rear strut bar (or the plastic around it)in the Z's look REALLY big and cumbersome, like Nissan was saying, you wanna fit stuff back here? Nuh uhhhhhh.

I'm fine with have useless back seats to carry my emergency tools, water, oil and fire extinguisher.

I was only considering 350 over a 370 price wise, I think a good 07+ with all the goodies is about the same as a base model 370. I'm not looking to spend over $30k just yet, but maybe in 3 years or so the price will have come down, hell they'll probably already be talking about a new Z.